Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Get Money!

Ok...DFFIV is booked for April 11th - 13th at the Hampton Inn at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach.




It seems that the fishing in Myrtle Beach just isn't worth the cost for a trip in April, so I don't think we'll charter a boat. Your options are fishing at the pier, playing golf, drinking by the pool and/or bars at Broadway, or sleeping off your hangover from Friday night.

Sleep it off Steve


Doug & Reich will be arranging the golf outing and expect a call from one of them about golf. As of now, I have Doug, Reich, Jeff, & West interested in golf...I suppose the rest of us will be drunkards.

I'm still researching a charter trip, but so far everything just seems too expensive for a trip to catch sea trout...

The Money: Please send me a check for $110 (my address is in the e-mail) that will cover the cost of the hotel rooms. The rooms are booked as follows: (My commission for this is my own bed, if you want to change rooms I certainly don't give a shit, but I get my own bed)

Room 1: Stephen, Jeremy, Eric
Room 2: Jeff, Doug, Reich
Room 3: West, Dewey, Derek, Chris

31-days...

- The Cruise Director

No comments: